- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Greg at 740-392-4711 x5 to confirm your attendance
- Queen of Heaven – Mary’s Battle for You, an 8 week study that will promote greater understanding of Mary’s overall role in the world and our lives, and reinvigorate devotion to Mary, begins the week of April 24th.
- We are excited to offer this series now because in four weeks the Church will celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the Church-approved Marian Apparitions at Fatima May 13th, 2017. Queen of Heaven has two sessions that focus on Fatima.
- Due to Confirmation on Wednesday, April 26th, the Wednesday night group will begin on Tuesday, April 25th at 7pm for this one-time exception. All future classes will be held at the usual time which is Wednesday at 7pm.
- Thursday group will begin on April 27th at 9am, Sunday 9am & 5pm classes will begin on April 30th.
- The Student study guides have been ordered and cost $23. Please email email@example.com or call Greg at 740-392-4711 x5 to confirm your attendance at this wonderful study and to make sure a workbook is ordered for everyone that will be participating.
- Please spread the word to your fellow parishioners and encourage them to attend. Click on the below link to view the trailer and to read about the Plenary Indulgence.
Queen Of Heaven Trailer Video
Plenary Indulgence Tie-in
It’s ideal timing for the 100th Anniversary of Fatima and can be tied in to the Plenary Indulgence Pope Francis has offered this year on the 13th of the month from May 13th to Oct 13th for those who devotedly participate in some celebration or prayer in honor of the Virgin Mary, pray the “Our Father”, recite the Creed and invoke Our Lady of Fatima.
Embark on a journey that begins before time itself, when Mary was only an eternal thought in the Mind of God, and extends into her life in Scripture. Discover Our Mother throughout centuries of Church history, as she intervenes at pivotal periods—especially at her most famous apparitions, when she made roses bloom on a hillside in Guadalupe, when she made a miraculous spring of water rise from the ground in Lourdes, and when she made the sun dance at Fatima.